Sexuality and Intimacy
We are pleased to announce the recent addition of services to Mandurah Psychological Services. Two sexologists have come onboard offering therapy, counselling, training and supportive services for issues relating to sexuality and intimacy for individuals, couples and groups.
Some of these services include:
- Intimacy and sexual relationship counselling
- Psychosexual education
- Addressing sexual development
- Addressing sexual difficulties, dysfunctions and disorders
- Sexually transmissible infections education
- Sexual diversity support (LGBTQI)
Sexuality and intimacy is an integral lifelong part of us all, and it is important to maintain a healthy, balanced sense of sexual self.